Fuji replacing X-T1 already?

Started Jun 9, 2014 | Discussions thread
Sal Baker Forum Pro • Posts: 10,608
Re: Fuji replacing X-T1 already?

shigzeo ? wrote:

Just a Photographer wrote:

km25 wrote:

If it is an EVF upgrade, it will look nicer. It already looks good enough to function, the AF and the finale image would not be better.

Nope, but less flickering and less noise in low light situations would certainly help you in better perceiving the image you want to take and therewith possibly in taking a better shot.

Not just low-light. Flickering occurs in certain artificial lighting, and as good as it is, the EVF is often too slow updating to manage fast movement without instigating vertigo (in affected individuals). I'd love more resolution. But not today. Fujifilm treating their customers and products like unfinished products is a bad precedent for both Fujifilm as a company, and the post-German camera market as a whole.

My X-E2 was finished when I bought it and works as I anticipated.  If Fuji keeps improving it for free I'm good with that.

Are other any current cameras by any other manufacturer finished?  Will there be no more fixes or improvements and no new models released?  My 5DII certainly wasn't finished, but I would have had to buy the 5DIII to fix several issues.

Sal

Sal Baker's gear list:Sal Baker's gear list
Ricoh GR Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow