What to buy next?
I do not really know how to say this so i am going to be blunt about it. I have saved up to buy something new for my camera kit. The problem is there are several things that i want/need but i can only afford 1 of them at the moment. (Eventually all of them will end up in my kit). There are 4 main things on my list which are listed below
1. Sigma 18-35 F1.8 - Really like this lens not only because its sharp and F1.8 but also it covers one of my favorite zoom ranges - would be my everyday lens and improve my landscape/nature and low light images.
2. Mindshift Rotation 180 Pro backpack - Like the design of this backpack and would enable me to carry extra gear. My current bag (Lowepro Photo hatchback 16L) barely fits my D7100, 18-105 and 70-200 - disassembled- (no lens on camera) and cannot carry anymore camera gear that isn't flat or nearly flat - speedlights, lenses, pocketwizards etc are out of the question.
3. Lee Filter set - I do a lot of landscape work including long exposure. Currently if i want to shoot a waterfall during the day i have to shoot with a polarizer and at f22 or higher which results is loss of sharpness and diffraction
4. Tokina 11-16 F2.8 - have not got a wide angle lens and this would enable me to do more landscape work as well as other situations where a wide angle lens is needed (milky way, real estate etc)
Other options that have also been considered include a stronger tripod to hold my 70-200 f2.8 steady, a panorama jib (would have to buy a whole new tripod with a ball head to mount it anyway) and a speedlight among others but these can be waved by as they are not as important at the moment.
As stated before i can afford all of them but only have enough funds to buy 1 at this point in time. Whilst I can continue saving and buy 2 things at once that would take a long while as I only work part time after school. In my opinion all have valid reasons and would be bought at once if i had the funds. So if you were in my position which would buy at a moments notice.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week