Back down the sculpture park
I love photographing down the local sculpture park, trying capture the interactions between the sculptures, the seasons and changing light. Here a a few from a recent visit. All with the K-5 IIs.
I had been after a decent shot of this sculpture for years. When the light is too harsh it just looks like a bundle of dark sticks, but the overcast sky and fresh green foliage complemented the piece nicely.
I thought this guy was just weird! Nice bokeh from the 70 at f2.8 though.
I liked the way the light brought out the patina of the sculpture.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4