My New 1DX Has Black Spots.

Started Sep 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
kawasakiman
kawasakiman Regular Member • Posts: 387
Re: My New 1DX Has Black Spots.

Hi there I bought a 1dx about 3 weeks ago from digitalrev (china) mine came with no A or paint mark in the battery box, but the serial number is way out of the range, and the latest firmware 2. something or other. After a weekend shooting mine has about 80-100 spots on the top left of the picture. It's at canon uk being sorted now. My 1dmk3 also suffered from this, after canon cleaned it, it came back but I ended up cleaning the sensor on that camera. I was surprised to see the fault/problem is stil apparent even on the latest cameras off the production line! It's annoying that you pay a lot of money for these 'pro' cameras only to find faults. But in canons defence or any other manufacturer, if you shooting at 12 fps like I do most of the time, I would expect a bit of lub splashing around, if not the parts are gonna wear out fast!!

Kev

kawasakiman's gear list:kawasakiman's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ajy
(unknown member)
ajy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ajy
(unknown member)
ajy
ajy
ajy
ajy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ajy
ajy
ajy
ajy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow