RX1 - SCN or Creative Style
I would like to have your advise regarding the choice between using SCN or Creative Style.
Say I want to shoot a portrait.
I can use either SCN or Creative Style to select a Portrait setting.
In the "SCN >portrait setting", when I point to the subject the RX1 determines the F and SS, is in metering mode "multi, and switches to ISO Auto (even when I am in ISO fixed).
No setting can be changed by hand. Settings will only change when pointing to a different light situation.
In "Creative Style >portrait setting" F can be adjusted, SS too and there is a choice between ISO fixed or ISO Auto. So no setting is fixed.
I can see the advantage of using SCN but not the Creative style Portrait.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%