DX fast primes?
Has anyone heard news/rumors of fast wide primes for DX? In particular say a 23mm or 16mm(35mm and 24mm equivalents) built like the 35mm 1.8 with a metal mount, rear dust/moisture seal and internal focusing.
I shoot in damp and dusty environments so the qualities of the 35mm 1.8 are very useful but the 53mm equivalent angle of view is too narrow for many close quarters shots.
It my hope that someone from Nikon reads these forums and hears my plea.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO