For me A6000 + 55-210 not good for action

Started Jun 7, 2014 | Discussions thread
RCWensley Forum Member • Posts: 87
Re: For me A6000 + 55-210 not good for action

It is tricky but it can be done. Admittedly I normally pair my A6000 with my Bigma for action and yes, there are quite a few bin jobs if I don't let the focusing finish before bursting but you can get some really good shots.

I'm still learning but each session I end up with about 1000 snaps. About 300 are an immediate bin job and about 1/4 of what's left is spot on with the rest being acceptable with a bit of editing. But I definitely get better each session with the percentage of keepers increasing.

The error message is something I had but I swapped over to a PNY Elite 16Gb (100mb read / 65mb write) to test and that message appears to have gone. Previously I had some class 10 SD cards (4gb and 8gb) but they were quite old so I presumed they were the issue. Quick trip to PCworld to buy the best they had for a quick test seemed to prove this...

RCWensley's gear list:RCWensley's gear list
Sony a6000 Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow