RX100 vr RX100 M3 (picture attached)
I own an RX100 - first version which I really like...
The picture attached was taken (not by me) with an RX100 M3 - ISO 125 8.8mm (24) A 1.8.
I wouldn't be able to reproduce such a clean image with my RX100 at 10MM A 1.8 once enlarge to a 24 x 16 inches.
Is it just me or is my copy, my RX100, slightly under par ?
Is the lens on the RX100 M3 better picture wise ?
Please note that even if I provide a bit of sharpness to my picture in PP, the picture is still not as clean as the example attached under similar conditions...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4