SX50 sooc after six months
The closest to a 'do everthing' camera I have ever owned. I simply love it. About all it's failed me on is hockey inside a very dim arena and soccer at night...but I WILL try again!
The quality works for my needs, I laugh at you viewfinder whiners. Try shooting motorsports with an FZ1 and you will never complain about the SX50 again LOL!
Can't wait to see what they do with next model, but I have NO regrets with my purchase of the SX50. Thanks to the many posters here who helped me make the decision.
Captions are in my gallery.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4