Mac in white
She is beautiful!
a reflector might work better than a flash.
Thanks Ginger. I sure am blessed and lucky to have the opportunity to work with her.
I am a one man photo studio so reflectors become a bit unwieldy especially because it is very windy out here.
But thank the lord for all the software engineers who can help me correct, nee enhance and transform the pictures as desired.
-- hide signature --
Using the software option have lead to loss in details of the dress, which is a pitty, try to find a balance between both shots or as said a reflector would have been a good option.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power