XT1 - Playback Menu Question
I'm getting fairly familiar with my XT1, but haven't been able to answer what seems to be a very basic question. I can't find the answer in the manual or the menus......
- If I shoot a frame, and press the playback button, the camera takes me to the frame last shot. So far so good.
- If I turn the camera on and haven't taken a shot, and I hit the playback button, it takes me to the image I last viewed, not the last image shot. The last image I viewed may be miles back in the order of the images still on the card. To return to more recent shots requires some button pressing........
Question :- Is there any way of causing the camera to always go back to the image last shot? I can't see any option in the manual or the menus. Or is this just the standard Fuji solution? (I come from Pentax where the K series DSLRs have a menu option allowing you to choose which image the camera selects when you press the playback button. Ie Frame last shot or frame last viewed.)
Any help appreciated.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO