GH4 footage render settings in Sony Vegas
I've recently bought the Panasonic GH4 and now I'm about to finish my first videoproduction with it.
I will capture my footage @ 4K, but I will render it as a .mp4 full HD file. That is the way I will deliver it to my clients. But i'm wondering: what are the best render settings for the best image quality? And what are the best settings for Vimeo/YouTube purposes? In terms of bitrate, etc.
Hope to hear from you!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|