GH4 footage render settings in Sony Vegas
I've recently bought the Panasonic GH4 and now I'm about to finish my first videoproduction with it.
I will capture my footage @ 4K, but I will render it as a .mp4 full HD file. That is the way I will deliver it to my clients. But i'm wondering: what are the best render settings for the best image quality? And what are the best settings for Vimeo/YouTube purposes? In terms of bitrate, etc.
Hope to hear from you!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%