I'm trying to understand how to get sound into this camera.
So far, I'm aware of:
- built-in mic
- Sony ECM-XYST1M - camera-mounted stereo mic with adjustable pickup pattern
- Sony ECM-W1M - wireless lavalier system with built-in mic which apparently also has a 1/8" jack for external mics
- Sony XLR-K1M - $800 2-channel XLR adaptor bundled with a shotgun mic
- independent external sound recording devices which need to be synced in post-production
From the dpreview review, it appears that there is no volume control, no way to turn off automatic gain control, and no headphone output.
Have I gotten all that right?
Is there anything else I should be aware of?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week