I'm trying to understand how to get sound into this camera.
So far, I'm aware of:
- built-in mic
- Sony ECM-XYST1M - camera-mounted stereo mic with adjustable pickup pattern
- Sony ECM-W1M - wireless lavalier system with built-in mic which apparently also has a 1/8" jack for external mics
- Sony XLR-K1M - $800 2-channel XLR adaptor bundled with a shotgun mic
- independent external sound recording devices which need to be synced in post-production
From the dpreview review, it appears that there is no volume control, no way to turn off automatic gain control, and no headphone output.
Have I gotten all that right?
Is there anything else I should be aware of?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%