Canon 580EXII flash is dim
I have a Canon 580EXII flash that I assume I overheated.. It would turn on and everything on the screen would look fine, but it would not fire....
I sent the flash back to canon for repair and $120 later I got it back.
It fires now but the flash seems very dim compared to the way it was before as well as to my other 580EXII..
Should I just put a new flash tube in it and try that or would there be some other parts that could be bad?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO