whipsnade Zoo with Nikon D800E + Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 VC
I visited Whipsnade Zoo last April, and tried out the new Tamron lens. The weather was great and I carried this heavy combo all day. It seemed at times that I needed a longer tele lens (focal length wise).
Anyway here are the photos, I hope you guys will enjoy it.
Thumbs up for D800E and Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 VC, a really good combo.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jun 1, 2014|
|Jun 2, 2014||1|
|Jun 2, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO