Quick tip D200+MB-D200 Battery Grip
Just a quick tip for those using the MB-D200 battery grip.
It's not immediately apparent but you can use the AF-ON button and rotate the sub-command dial, on the grip, to select the focus area
You need to set this in the camera.
Hit the MENU button, then CUSTOM SETTING MENU > a Autofocus > a10 AF-ON Button for MB-D200 Battery Pack > Focus Area > OK.
You might like the AE/AF-L + Focus Area setting too. This gives you both functions.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|