? Help please CS6 Bridge>Output panel

Started May 30, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Londongal
Londongal Senior Member • Posts: 1,918
? Help please CS6 Bridge>Output panel

Hi Everyone,

I have posted this in the Retouching forum as well as part of another question there. I will try here to see if this is something Mac people have encountered.

I hope someone can help; I want to create a contact sheet with Black Background in Bridge. I can do this in PS6 but the Bridge contact sheets are more visually appealing. The Bridge Output window does not function.

I have am on OSX.9.2. I also have a laptop with OSX.8.5 Both Macs do not display the Output window properly, meaning no PDF or Web output to select, no Document window, no Layout window. All other windows (metadata, filmstrip etc) have the full complement of functions/drop down menus available in them. It is only Output that is showing up with no selectable features.

The books I have are LR/PS related, nothing that can guide me for this issue in Bridge.

Creating a great looking contact sheet with black background is important to me and I am on a short deadline. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. My fallback contact sheet will be created in CS6, so I'll survive if I can not get this to work...however the Bridge created Contact sheets are much nicer and would be my ideal. I am including a photo of the way my Bridge Output panel looks; nothing I know to do has fixed this.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Londongal

Bridge Output window has no menus etc.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow