"blue_skies" gospel on the A7 vs. A6000 too good to be missed

Started May 30, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mel Snyder
Mel Snyder Veteran Member • Posts: 4,088
"blue_skies" gospel on the A7 vs. A6000 too good to be missed

"For anyone considering becoming serious about photography: A7. Sure, the A6000 is a great budget-minded entry for a 'complete' camera (particularly, EVF) and can fit the bill easily. But the A7 makes you 'think'. Handling the camera reminds you that a good picture takes dedication. It is too easy sometimes to use the A6000 as a P&S, and I think that the extra dedication is what new photographers should consider."

Read the rest of his post in response to Ray's question about why go full frame - especially if you use legacy lenses. It's chock-a=block with great info about the kit lens in low light and bounce flash, too.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/53765158

Henry, you never cease to amaze me. I learn more  from your posts every time I read one.

Mel Snyder's gear list:Mel Snyder's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha a7 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +12 more
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow