Only Brewers Blackbirds... but...
1) I always thought they (the males anyway) had such a cool, irredescent sheen, and those bright, intense eyes, and 2) I'm sure these are the best in-flight Brewers I've taken... But then again, these might be the only IF Brewers I've ever taken ?
I took a whole bunch of IF Purple Finch shots too (talk about tiny birds in flight !) but the focus only caught one of them, and it was at a weird, angle
I'm really hyped on the challenge of catching small birds IF, up close !
I'd love to get a FF IF shot of a Goldfinch Hummers are cool.... but almost too easy.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|