Night pics fail using Rokinon 12mm F2.0 Sony E-Mount
I do not get it. It seems virtually any source of light becomes a flare on this lens making it useless for night cityscapes. Anyone else experience this issue or I am just doing something wrong/got bad lens? Both images shot on tripod at f11-ish. I increased exposure slightly to make light leaks more visible.
Look around the blue building - light goes beyond building and in general image looks very dirty due to messed up lightning.
Nice photos! Lots of things happening in there
Thanks for posting.
I think I saw it mentioned somewhere in some review that flare was a problem with this lens. But I never thought it would be that entertaining!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 16, 2014|
|May 27, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%