O-GPS1 - Astrotracer duration
A question to owners of the O-GPS1, i am aware of the astrotracer tracking duration table provided at the Ricoh/Pentax website. There also is mentioned that tracking is possible up to 5 minutes.
Buy choosing short focal length and pointing the camera accordingly is it possible to utilize tracking duration exceeding 5 minutes?
Any owners have sny experience regarding this issue?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|