Yongnuo 565EX Question - Wireless (light) CMD compared to Hotshoe TTL
On testing my newly acquired Yongnuo for Nikon 565EX on a D7000 and being a newbie regarding TTL dedicated flashes I noticed the following.
1. D7000 popup flash set to CMD & YN565EX flash set to Slave:
A noticeable delay while the D7000 sends the wireless (light) signal and focuses. Subject soft with droopy eyelids.
Tried this with red eye, front and rear sync. Same.
2. D7000 popup flash down, YN565EX mounted on hotshoe, both set to TTL.
I may just end up getting a TTL cord. I should also consider a set of 622's
(I have a set of of Yong RF603II for my manual flash, but these do not provide TTL)
I would appreciate your answers: ie. Is using wireless (light pulses) slower when using off camera TTL?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 23, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors