Yongnuo 565EX Question - Wireless (light) CMD compared to Hotshoe TTL
On testing my newly acquired Yongnuo for Nikon 565EX on a D7000 and being a newbie regarding TTL dedicated flashes I noticed the following.
1. D7000 popup flash set to CMD & YN565EX flash set to Slave:
A noticeable delay while the D7000 sends the wireless (light) signal and focuses. Subject soft with droopy eyelids.
Tried this with red eye, front and rear sync. Same.
2. D7000 popup flash down, YN565EX mounted on hotshoe, both set to TTL.
I may just end up getting a TTL cord. I should also consider a set of 622's
(I have a set of of Yong RF603II for my manual flash, but these do not provide TTL)
I would appreciate your answers: ie. Is using wireless (light pulses) slower when using off camera TTL?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 23, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)