Oxford Ikebana Study Group exhibition. The theme is arrangements based on Japanese haiku poems. They are strictly 17 syllables of Japanese, translations are not constrained. This display is based on a Kobayashi Issa (1763-1827) poem: Purple fireworks/bursting from long green stems/allium in bloom. Since the flowers are cut the exhibition lasted just 4 hours.
My last post was Tourist hell. I was interested in the comments. On the pigeon-holing principle one person mentioned surrealism, another the pink Bentley. One of the five photographs in that set is very good. Nobody said anything about that.
Just shown on tv here a programme about museum regeneration, within it a 5-minute section of Rankin (a photographer) who went to Newcastle (a city about 270 miles distant) and photographed, printed and exhibited photographs of amateur gardeners all in one day.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%