Today my trusty E5 decides that a full image is not for me.
See sample above.
I've changed cards, still have the same problem.
Changed lenses, still have the same problem.
Turned camera on/off. Removed and reinserted battery, still the same problem.
Any other suggestions before I contact Olympus.?
I live in the Toronto area Canada, where is the nearest Olympus service?
Thanks in advance.
Peter in Canada.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|