Pentacon 29mm f/2.8 (M42)
Did a review of the Pentacon 29mm f/2.8 (M42) on my blog.
Here are some of the test shots.
B&W shots are analog and are taken with a Chinon CEII Memotron and AGFA CINEREX (X-ray film)
Color shots are digital and are taken with a Canon 500D.
My review has more and hires images which can be found on my blog: http://www.blog.bkspicture.com/review_Pentacon_29mm_f2_8.html
* * * *
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%