Sigma 8-16mm availability...
I really don't find 8mm problematic though I've no way to be sure what my <10mm shots were set to as there is no reporting to my K5 at <10mm. Wish there was a lens firmware update out there for it.
I made a fix for this based off some work others have done. Just extract all the files to the same folder as the RAW files and run the SigmaFix.bat file. It should write in the proper focal length in the EXIF.
At the moment it works for all RAW files, not just the ones taken with Sigma 8-16. I'll get around to only affecting the Sigma RAWs someday
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!