Leica for Infra Red photography?
Looking for a compact camera that is sensitive to IR for doing B/W infra red photography. Are any of the Leica rangefinders suitable for this? Someone told me the M8 doesn't have an IR cut off filter, is this correct and if so has anyone had any experience of using the M8 for IR photography?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO