Looking for the ultimate eCommerce photo gallery
Hey guys and gals,
Today I'm using Zenphoto system where I upload massive amount of photos
from sports event.
Each event is no less than 3K photos (JPGs only), I upload and let the event's competitors
search for their photos and buy them.
Zenphoto doesn't allow me to have a fully automated system where the client pay
and get a link for a download, that is very annoying and not efficient.
Even more, the system doesn't have any option to analyze the photos
as each participant have a unique number or barcode on his chest which allow to "find" him among the mass.
I know that my competitors do have a system to analyze photos and search your participant chest number and it works great (I compete in some events my self and even buy photos of mine :-))
So what I'm looking for is this :
- A system that I host by myself (I got a server over at DigitalOcean)
I do not want to relay on hosted monthly plan that limit me in bandwidth, file size, file count, etc...
- I want a system that can automate things, that is major issue.
- I would like to be able to upload a small sized file to the system just for preview with a watermark and have the big files locally here on a cloud HDD so the system will liked to this HDD as I just can't upload 8-12GB of photos each event (Upload speed in my country are poor).
- It need to be able to support multi-languages or at least have to option to translate it by my self.
- and last, I would like to have this analyzing chest number thing, but that is on the bottom of the list as probably that is a unique self development that the other company did, so I have low expectations to get such a gizmo in my pocket.
And of course, I'm willing to pay for all these goodness, not looking for free meal
but if there is a free option source option that would be even better
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 16, 2014|
|May 16, 2014|
|Street Food 2017 by ziggyzag|
from Your City - Fast Food
|Running free by LassiM|
|1969 Oldsmobile 442 Resto-Mod by J Warren|
from O is for...