sx50: 1:1 pixel magnify while shooting?
Hi there !
First, a big HELLO to all the forum members, and sorry for the inconvenience, if I don't get everything right at the start.
I don't have the camera yet (not even fully convinced I want this one, say 90% convinced) and I'm looking for info on a particular function. So here's my question: can you zoom an area to get 1:1 pixel resolution (100% crop) on the lcd screen WHILE shooting ? I browsed the manual but am not clear on that point...
Thanks for interest
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4