Considering 70D; some questions
I'm looking to finally upgrade from my 400D to something more advanced and have some questions I would appreciate some answers to:
* I would only be able to afford the body at the moment, so the only lenses to put on the 70D would be my Canon 50mm 1.8 II and the Canon 50mm 1.4. How fast is the Dual Pixel Live View AF with these older lenses?
* How capable is Live View mode for photographing fast-moving kids (and with the lenses I currently have)?
* Does the 70D have an electronic first shutter curtain?
Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%