Considering 70D; some questions
I'm looking to finally upgrade from my 400D to something more advanced and have some questions I would appreciate some answers to:
* I would only be able to afford the body at the moment, so the only lenses to put on the 70D would be my Canon 50mm 1.8 II and the Canon 50mm 1.4. How fast is the Dual Pixel Live View AF with these older lenses?
* How capable is Live View mode for photographing fast-moving kids (and with the lenses I currently have)?
* Does the 70D have an electronic first shutter curtain?
Thanks in advance.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week