Back to home from work.
Newby here on the Sigma forum.
Pretty much these days Im a Sony Nex shooter, still some days I get the Dp1X and have fun with it. With all the quirks and pains sometimes is just mind blowing how far 5mpx images with a Foveon sensor could go. I do love how beautiful look the Black & White on these.
There's certain "snap" or something difficult to explain. It is addictive.
Many times I had the impulse of buying a Merril, but always wanted a more useful ISO range etc... maybe the Quattro will be my next toy.
Thanks for looking
"Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose" - Madiba
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%