Nikkor 17-70mm f/2.8
That would make me skip two lenses, and be back on a two-lens setup!
But now I'm being told, it would be impossible to make such a lens? I have a 17-35mm and 35-70mm, why can't they be "melted" together as one? Should only be same size or slightly bigger than the 17-35???
I then triumphfantly pointed out, there's an ARRI 16-85mm T2.6, but he then only commented about the 5 kg weight and $28.000 price tag...
So, the question is... is it possible to calculate, how big such a lens would be?
The nice ARRI...
Wish Nikon would something like that. Only smaller, cheaper and lighter...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!