My Thread Was Only About The Nikon D800E
The Auto Product tag for Nikon 1 V1 was added to my post about the Nikon D800E. Post follows:
successfully did the FW v1.10 update on the D800E. But of course, I now have a Q:
Disclaimer: I have already read all the available info re: the new FW that Nikon put out both on the UK and USA sites.
Going to a rugby match quite soon.
l'll be shooting with AF-ON selected in the Custom Menu, Shutter CL, and AF-C Dynamic 21 point plus single focus point.
Can a photographer who comprehends Nikon-speak better than I please tell me:
1) How do I utilize the AF-ON button to maintain focus on these fast moving rugby players? Do I just simply press and hold the AF-ON button while firing the shutter in CL as I track my subject?
2) Is it just as effective to use the shutter button to acquire focus first (given my set-up described above except that I would change the Custom Menu first to Shutter Button focus) and then press further in CL to capture the rugby player?
Thanks for providing any clarification out there..........the Nikon info provided makes me feel that my reading skills are somewhere south of second grade.
I'd rather be lucky than good
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)