RX10 in Sicily

Started May 13, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
(unknown member) Regular Member • Posts: 164
RX10 in Sicily

In a fit of frustration for not getting all the gear I wanted to bring in a bag, I only brought my RX10 to a weeklong holiday in Sicily. Of course, I regretted this already en route to the airport, but I needn't have worried - it performed like an SLR in virtually all respects. Very, very impressed with this camera, including the video. (Of course, first thing I did when I got home was start hunting for a bigger bag - this won't happen to me again

Just some holiday pics, all in JPG fine. Enjoy!

EJ

Plenty of partially restored pre-500BC temples. To avoid too much blow-out, I underexposed, then corrected this in Aperture. In hindsight, I could have exposed correctly with same results. Or, of course, buy a post card for less than 0.1% of the cost of this camera!

Selinunte, taken from the Acropolis. Cool if slightly threatening sky.

Local neighbor, 3200ISO, without flash and almost dark outside. I dialed exposure down a full stop as the RX10 tends to make a dark scene brighter than it is - the camera focused fast and the original JPG shows plenty of detail, unheard of for a compact.

Why keep your dirty laundry in-house?

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow