I need some eBay thoughts on a 7D I sold.

Started May 12, 2014 | Discussions thread
mabellucyhays Forum Member • Posts: 50
Re: I need some eBay thoughts on a 7D I sold.

rwbaron wrote:

skanter wrote:

I stopped selling gear on eBay for just this reason. The last video camera I sold, the buyer said there was "dirt in the VF". Not when I packed it. He said it would cost $100 to clean. I sent him 50 bucks, now I only sell with craigslist, buyer inspects gear, sale is final.

I agree.

I sold a few photography items on Ebay but found it to be a PITA and then I discovered the buy/sell forum on Fred Miranda's site which is only photographic equipment. Do yourself a favor and stop with the Ebay BS and sell your camera equipment to other knowledgeable, serious photographers on FM. I've sold at least a dozen items including cameras, lenses and accessories and never had an issue.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/10

Bob

-- hide signature --

I tried to buy bag on FM, signed up and everything. The bag is probably still there. I could NEVER get by the stipulation that I needed 50  posts to do anything.

I couldn't reply to a comment and count that as a post. I spent days at it then bought a different bag.

mabellucyhays's gear list:mabellucyhays's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow