DX Nikkor 18-55mm DXO perpetual megapixel chart question
In the perpetual megapixel chart there is a green area around 35mm F32 (D3200 body). This seems to be the sweet spot for the lens though it comes in contradiction with all other measurements. Is there an explanation?
Also DXO states that it performs best at 24mm f4. Does that mean that that it is preferable to 18mm f3.5 in an extreme low light situation where I need the max exposure?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 13, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%