70-400 G2 on an A55?
I'm looking to upgrade our A55 to the new A77ii kitted with the 16-50 2.8 after the dust settles later this summer. I will try to coax the retailer to bundle up the 70-400G2
at the same time for a price break -- or not.
Anyhow, I do plan to keep the A55. I really have no big issues with it, and my wife has progressed somewhat beyond the point and shoot mode when we first bought ityears ago, so she will still use the 55 for awhile.
I have the Sony 18-250, the Sony 30 2.8 macro, and the Sigma 70 2.8 macro for the 55.
My question is: will I have any focus/whatever issues with the G2 or the 16-50 if I were to use them on the A55?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)