adymitruk
adymitruk Contributing Member • Posts: 500
Re: Price fixing is illegal, isn't it?

adymitruk wrote:

jemez wrote:

captura wrote:

123Mike wrote:

jemez wrote:

I ordered one with the $70 + $25 off, I do live in Canada. Thanks for posting this! I've been on the fence between ordering an a6000 or an X-E1 for a couple of weeks, and finally decided last night to stick with Sony.

The lens, you could always sell again without too much of a loss. This type of equipment is one of the only consumer products that exist, of which value doesn't plummet all to hell the moment you buy it.

What was the best price you saw for an X-E1, Jemez? I think I saw one on the shelf at a Future Shop in Toronto, for $399 with the 1650 lens.

For the Fuji I was going to get the 18-50, that was one of the primary reasons I was considering switching. The quality of that lens at the current price plus the manual controls of the X-E1 was attractive, I should write up some info on why I decided not to go that way sometime.

The best I saw was from Adorama, it was $699 with free shipping, but this included about $100 of extras. If I went that way I'd have had it delivered to a UPS store on the other side of the border and have taken a day trip since the border is only 45 min from me.

What's the $25 coupon code?

Nm. Found it

adymitruk's gear list:adymitruk's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow