AF/ISO problem on 60D
Recently I have bought a new 60d, but didn't managed to get good results from it.
I am using it with the 50mm 1.8 and cannot figure if it's the camera or the lens.
Also, the noise level doesn't seem right for ISO 800. Even 320 is grainy. Attaching a picture with my grumpy cat from 2ft away, Camera set on Manual, AWB, RAW exported to Jpeg, center focusing point between eyes
This one has f1.8, but the same soft image I get also on f2.8-4. Only outside at ISO 100 and f5+ images are looking better.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%