I purchased a D600 bundle from craigslist. An upgrade from my D5100 and I have few questions I would like to ask.
1. the shutter count has only 600 when I got it and given that he told me it was sent to Nikon (camera is one yr old) I have to assume it was replaced due to oil & dust. However when test out for oil & dust today, I already notice a spot (currectly @1000 shutter count). Is it normal? should I be worried?
2. thru the eyepiece, I can see a small "dirt" or "line" even without the lens on. Not sure how to describe it but my guess is on the sensor or mirror, although it doesn't show up on picture, I'm just wondering how I can clean that off.
3. any good suggestion for an eye piece for someone with glasses? I feel it this one leave some mark on my glasses, wasn't as noticeable with my d5100.
You might have a speck in the viewfinder,I wouldn't be to concerned about it . As far as eyepieces I went with this Nikon #2925,2362,2370 It's soft and folds flat to the body when not in use...
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|