Spent a week in Florida, birding and bird photography.
Florida is a great destination for both.
If you haven't been, Wakodahatchee and Green Cay Wetlands are spectacular places to visit in the Palm Beach area. Sometimes I was so close to birds I had to back up due to minimum focus distance issues. All over the state are amazing biding locations. Best time to go is Dec through May.
AutoISO on the D800 series cameras works really well; I select the higher shutter speed option.
Nikon D800E + 500 f4 VR
Black Crowned Night Heron:
Great Egret Chicks:
Wood Storks and chick:
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)