Orion (Nokia 1020)
Cropped the 5MP file to 1013x717 and resized it to 640xsomething. No further editing.
I put the phone on my car's windscreen, camera facing up (obviously).
The pic turned out a bit blurry. 4 sec exposure is long enough to not only capture atmospheric turbulence, but apparently also some of the movement of the stars.
Anyway, haven't seen something like that from a phone yet, so I thought I'd share.
My gallery: http://www.turbogenial.de
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%