canon pro 9000 mark 11 a3 printer colour tint
i have a canon 9000 pro mark 11 printer and am having problems with the colour when printing. on the monochrome prints (black and white) at first it looks fine then as it dries i get a green tint to the image.
And with colour images again at first all looks ok ish then as it dries i lose the colour intensity and results in a little mucky image.
what am i doing wrong.
i have calibrated and profiled using a 'monki' and use foftospeed lustre paper.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power