5D MkIII video
This video was made with the camera mounted on edelkrone rods, manual follow focus and an external monitor to check focusing better.
I think it is very difficult to make videos in this way, but also that, if you arrange the clips with a very fast sequence, you can get something good also if you work alone. See, as example, on vimeo, videos by Matthew Brown and Damien Steck. I consider these two guys as my masters for these kind of production. But, do you think that this way to make videos is a good way to comunicate? Or you prefer a more traditional shooting with tripods, sliders and cranes?
More: do you think that 1Dx could make much better clips than 5D3 in such situation?
Thanks for attention and sorry for my not perfect english.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%