G16: Raynox DCR-250 Macro Attachment, E-58II & FA-DC58D (cap/adapter).
Does the DCR-250 attach directly onto the G16 or do I need an adapter of some kind?
I've read the lens surface is very close to the plastic auto-cap on the G16 & wondering if a bit more protection is required for bouncing around in my day bag.
Anyone know if this Canon lens cap will attach directly to the G16:
or maybe go for the JJC FA-DC58D Filter Adapter then the Canon lens cap....for better protection?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 5, 2014|
|May 8, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%