Nikon fx and lens adaptability
Hi friends, I am new to this forum...
I have a f-80 nikon and a AF Nikkor 24-120 And a Tokina AT-X 80-400mm
i am looking for a new digital slr and saw good reviews of d700 and d800...I would like to know from this forum if the old lenses can be used in the new digital model....
thanks, much appreciate your help
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%