Spot/partial metering while using TTL flash?
On my 6D under the speedlight control menu is the option to set how flash works in Av mode.
1 Auto - Shutter speed will set to include ambient
2 Shutter speed adjusts between 1/60 and 1/180
3 Shutter speed set to 1/180
Option 1 will drag the shutter giving you both an ambient and flash exposure.
Option 2 and 3 will reduce ambinet to black indoors under most lighting
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO