GM1 vs NEX 6 vs A6000
First of all, I don't know much about camera just basic knowledge. I have Olympus EPM-1 for 2 years and now the lens is broken. I am looking for my new camera. I have 3 choices in my mind now
- Sony NEX-6L/B 16.1 MP Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LED (Black)
Price : $524.00
Weight : 402 g (with battery, memory card and lens 16-50 mm )
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GM1KS Compact System Camera with 12-32mm Silver Lens Kit
Price : $748.00
Weight : 274 g ( with battery, memory card and lens )
- Sony Alpha A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens
Price : $798.00
Weight 460 g (with battery, memory card and lens 16-50 mm )
Here is something I'm looking for my new camera :
- It's not so big, heavy and easy to carry.
- It's easy to use and not required to set up many things in order to get a good pic.
- Can control from wifi/app.
I would like to know what is the best option for me from the above choices I have and thanks in advance for your advice.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO