50mm 1.4 or 17-50 2.8?
... Possibly a foolish question.
... Finding the 70-200 VR1 a perfect lens. It's my only lens, and might not ever use another. However, finding it a heavy enough carry around lens, and sold my 1.4 converter yesterday.
... So, I have about $400 in my pocket. Which would be more fun? A used Sigma 17-50 2.8 or a used Nikon 50mm 1.4.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%