Choose between Panasonic GH4 versions ?
I am totally confused on which version to choose.
Currently I am debating on whether to choose between:
- UK version: from a well known online retailer which will be eligible for a free 64 GB U3 speed SD card and a Panasonic promo. 5 year warranty, £1299 delivered once in stock (not yet till now 4/5/2014)
- Worldwide version: from an ebay seller/ or other sellers shipping from Hong Kong, this version has unlimited video time recording which is a great bonus. available in stock in 2 days from seller, 1 year limited warranty, equiv. £1010 not including import taxes.
The disadvantages of the second option is that the warranty offered is a kinda worthless 1 limited year and any problems even manufacturer related will be a pain stake !
would my limited video time version become unattractive for reselling in the future compared to people who opted the risks and getting the "unknown" worldwide version ?
How many manufactured versions are there, would someone shed some light on this please ?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO