Choose between Panasonic GH4 versions ?
I am totally confused on which version to choose.
Currently I am debating on whether to choose between:
- UK version: from a well known online retailer which will be eligible for a free 64 GB U3 speed SD card and a Panasonic promo. 5 year warranty, £1299 delivered once in stock (not yet till now 4/5/2014)
- Worldwide version: from an ebay seller/ or other sellers shipping from Hong Kong, this version has unlimited video time recording which is a great bonus. available in stock in 2 days from seller, 1 year limited warranty, equiv. £1010 not including import taxes.
The disadvantages of the second option is that the warranty offered is a kinda worthless 1 limited year and any problems even manufacturer related will be a pain stake !
would my limited video time version become unattractive for reselling in the future compared to people who opted the risks and getting the "unknown" worldwide version ?
How many manufactured versions are there, would someone shed some light on this please ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4